Monday, July 21, 2008

E-Learning Project at Richmond TAFE a huge success!!

Hi to all my fellow E-Learning participants,
A big thank you to Jenny and Michele for giving  us a hugely stimulating and informative day of learning today.
Having been stumbling my way around Blogger.com all night, I think we are going to need our allocated 3 weeks to "have a go" at the tools we have been shown.... (its not as easy as I thought it was going to be).
Please take a look at my first efforts of  a blog, I have my "jungle bunny" survey up as a link, as well as some showjumping videos from youtube. Grateful of your collective feedback, and looking forward to seeing what you all come up with.
Cheers Chrissie

 Christine Johnson
NCAS Coach Level 2 CE
Website www.teamj.com.au
Mobile 0412 405079

 

No comments:

Animoto.com

Animoto.com

Animoto.com

Animoto.com

George jumping Ozbred

George jumping Ozbred

Blog Archive