Sunday, February 21, 2010

Coach Training at Team J. Important announcement re dates.

Hi everyone

We will be having Coach Training here for the next three Wednesdays:
  • 24th Februrary
  • 3rd March
  • 10th March
and then I will be going to Malaysia to do a week of coach training and then to England to visit my daughter.
I will be away from 14th March to 3rd April. There wont be any coach training here on those days.

If you want lessons George will be available and you can contact him on 0431 212 661.

Can you please let me know which days you will be attending so we can best plan our days.
I have attached an article I wrote recently about Coach Training which may interest you.

Thanks.

Cheers
Chrissie

Christine Johnson
NCAS EFA Level 2 Coach & Coach Educator
Ph 0412 405079
Follow the link to : TEAM J Newsletter

No comments:

Animoto.com

Animoto.com

Animoto.com

Animoto.com

George jumping Ozbred

George jumping Ozbred

Blog Archive